Experience the stunning Costa Brava on an 8-hour all-inclusive kayak and snorkel tour from a different perspective. Discover hidden caves and beautiful marine reserves from the water and enjoy a swim in the Mediterranean Sea.
Kayaking along the coast of the Costa Brava
Swim and snorkel with the amazing underwater world
Jump in the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea
Enjoy a perfect mix of adventure and relaxation
Enjoy a day trip from Barcelona
During your stay in Barcelona, try something different and explore the wild coast of the Costa Brava by kayak. Take a private bus from the city center to a scenic beach, guided by qualified guides to places accessible only from the water.
Discover secret coves and small caves and immerse yourself in the beautiful sea life. Take advantage of an activity that requires no prior knowledge and is a gentle and restful day for the whole family. As long as you can swim, you can admire the rugged cliffs and the coast from a different perspective.
Get the chance to jump off rocks and swim in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Enjoy a sandwich lunch, freshly prepared on the beach and served with a selection of delicious ham and cheese.
- Transport by private coach
- Qualified guides
- Small groups of no more than 12 people per guide
- 2-3 hours kayaking and snorkeling
- All equipment (kayak, mask and snorkel, life jacket and wetsuit, if required)
- Storage space for your valuables
- Sandwiches made on the beach and served with a selection of Spanish ham, cheese, salad and fruit
What is not included?
- drinking water